Q&A Recordings

Q&A: How to Drive Your Team to Perform at Their Best

Would it change your business if you had your staff working at their best? For most business owners the answer is a huge yes! Unfortunately many leaders struggle to motivate their teams.

With millennials entering the workforce in droves, what do you need to do to attract and retain them?

If you would like to discover how to drive your team to perform at their best, our next Q&A session is for you.

With millennials entering the workforce in droves, what do you need to do to attract and retain them?

Q&A: How to Drive Your Team to Perform at Their Best In this month’s Q&A session, you’ll learn:

  • Why motivating your team is absolutely crucial
  • What can you get from upskilling your people and how to get buy-in from your team
  • How can you adapt your current culture and management style to work better with millennials
  • Six key tips to drive your team to their full potential

Q&A: How Can You Adapt Your Leadership to Bring Out the Best in Your People

Consider this - a manager who regularly steps in to solve a problem for an employee, is actually de-motivating and limiting their growth…. especially millennials.

One of the most overlooked responsibilities of a leader today is to bring out the best in your people. Is it possible that, despite good intentions, you’ve been accidentally diminishing the people on your team? Are we creating an environment where people are just there for their paycheck or are we creating a thriving, growing culture where people are eager to learn and experience growth?

For this to work, it’s about both, personal and business growth.

Join Greg Gunther and Joshna Daya of Your Business Momentum for this insightful session where they will explain…

  • Why millennials matter in the workplace
  • What is an accidental diminisher – could you be one?
  • How to amplify the talents around your business and effectively enable your people to utilise the full range of their intellect and capabilities.
  • How can you adapt your current culture and leadership style to bring out the best in your people.

Now that millennials are becoming a major player in our workplace, chances are they will reshape the world of work.

Are you ready?

Q&A: How Can You Harness the Power of Millennials in your Business?

30 Aug 2017 | 8am and 10am

Millennials currently account for 35% of the Australian workforce and are set to reach 75% by 2030. This emerging generation is gradually changing the way businesses manage their workforce. As businesses compete for top talents from the millennial pool, is your business geared to attract, develop, and retain young workers?

Join us as Greg and Joshna share how you can harness the power of millennials. In this 30-minute jam-packed webinar, you’ll discover

  • Why millennials matter in your business
  • Identify what attracts and engages this young workforce
  • How can you adapt your current culture and management style to get the most of the millennials

As more Millennials enter the workforce, businesses like you have a choice: either adapt your business culture or miss out on the freshest talent now available in the market.

Don’t get stuck in your business: Building Simple Processes

Just about every business owner we work with would like more time and money. Whilst it seemed impossible, we believe, however, that we can have it all.

The key is to build systems that can free us from being stuck working “IN” our business.

Co-presented with Andrew Walker of WalkerHill Chartered accountants, Greg Gunther and Joshna Daya of Your Business Momentum share how to use systems to increase the profit and the value of your business, while reducing the time spent working “IN” your business.

In this webinar, you’ll discover:

  • 5 steps to creating simple systems in your business;
  • How to get buy in from your team around systems; and
  • How to a map process.

How to get your business to run without you: Your People and the Numbers

We asked a number of business owners on how long they could leave their business for. Interestingly, 70% of them answered with 1 week or not at all and the other 30% could only leave up to a month and absolutely not a single day longer.

Does this ring true with your business?

In this video, Greg and Joshna of Your Business Momentum together with Andrew Walker of WalkerHill Chartered Accountants, will dive deeper and share some insights on "How to get your business to run without you".

This webinar will be focusing on 2 key areas to help your business run effectively on its own to ensure you don't get stuck in the day to day running of your business. We will cover People and Financials and how to get these areas humming in your business.

Getting Your Business to Run Without You